Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Who's Carmen?

A picture, people says paint a thousand words. So with all this shout out for Carmen's birthday, visitors to the blog might ask who's Carmen? So to not disappoint the masses, I have here a picture(s) of the birthday girl. Tada.........


Now with a face(s) to the name, people might still ask who's Carmen? So folks, anyone out there can try to describe Carmen? Tu Xin (the previous post) basically summed it up pretty good. And permit me to add one thing that stuck to my mind since knowing you. The thing that stuck to my mind was that you had a nightmare of not doing that well in your PMR. Now, people (that I know) usually have nightmares of having exams not so much of getting the results after the exams. Now, if you freaked out for PMR, I really would like to know of your dreams about SPM. Chill Girl and have a Happy Birthday.

Katan

2 comments:

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

Wah, good one.. Cutie pie.. haha..If some still don't know who's carmen.. Maybe the brother can help contribute in somemore pictures or elaboration.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARMEN!!!

karmen said...

now i noe y u got my photos but din post it up da blog..i tot u so nice wo..actually u are waiting for dis day to post da photos..so ugly leh!!if u wan, i give u betta ones ma..dat one so ugly..haha..anyway, thanks..