Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy birthday to..

...someone. I'm sorry that I can't get her photo. So, sorry! However, photos not here but wishes are still here. This girl here is really a blessing to us. I don't know for others. She gives me a feeling like a mother. She cares for the people around (a lot). Though she looks fierce (or rather strict), she actually has a kind heart. She encourages people everywhere she goes. And guess who is it??


YES!


!!!JIN ANN!!!


Blessed birthday Jin Ann! Looking forward to see you with us again. :)

*For those who don't know who is she..here's a picture of her (curi from her blog one.. :P Someone has been sms-ing me about my post on the date she came back and where to get her photo (Jin Ann, I bet you know who is he..)

1 comment:

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

pdkmotherly figure again? hehe...