Saturday, July 26, 2008

Understanding gratitude

"Hi, welcome to my world."
"Would you listen to my story?"

"People always pity us, think that our lives in our home sucks, but hey, I've got friends here."
"I've got brothers who would lovingly pull my ears, whether they're my real brothers or not, but it's alright, they're my brothers."
"Do I look unhappy to you? Well yeah, maybe I am unhappy...but since you guys are here, I'll just..smile? :) "
"We listen attentively.."

"...watch attentively..."

"...and laugh like every other normal people. We just want you to care for us...for real."

"We play..."
"...participate..."

"..and have fun!"
"We KICK..."
"...we..fly?.."
"...we eat.."
"...we enjoy food.."


"I am very curious, what's that weird lump at your throat?"

"Weelll...we get punished sometimes."
"We wonder too..cos we've seen and been through a lot..and there are just some things about the world that we don't quite get."

"Oh we LIKE gifts...!"



"If you care enough to listen to me, please do come again."

1 comment:

ѕћåüñ said...

some nice and interesting pictz u got der tsuey..nice work! =)