Saturday, December 27, 2008

Blessed Be the Name of The Lord!!!

Now that the Prom Night is over and as I wait for the other cameras to pass me their photos, let's revisit the youth camp photos. I still have tons of it to post and my brief 'vacation' to Vietnam, sort of 'potong' steam on my series of posting. So let's check out the camp photos.


I liked to call this series 'Blessed be the Name of the Lord' as per Matt Redman's song. I realized one thing during the camp, is that how far have we progressed as a Youth Group. How wonderful and blessed we are, with the group of youths (mainly you fellas); the older youths (mainly...still you fellas) who still remember us and do your part; and the advisors (mainly...we fellas) who contribute in all sort of 'backgroundnish' ways. So let's us say and sing...


"Every blessing you pour out, I'll turn back to praise"

The Ladies...


The Gents...


The Youth Rally team doing their stuff...

The Youth Rally audience doing their stuff...

And still doing their stuff..

One of the camp worship lead by EY team 1


Another camp worship also led by EY team 2



The campers worshipping God...

One of the scenes that made me praise our Lord, the sight of EY worshipping God...


Thank you Lord, Amen!!!


Katan

1 comment:

mischelle said...

I see the passion in you guys. Keep it up the worship team. Do it for the glory of God and not for men! =)Love michelle