Monday, December 1, 2008

Its that wonderful time of the year...

Yeah, "its that wonderful time of the year..." as the song goes. Christmas is again around the corner. During this period of the year, families also arranged to have their holiday trips, be it to Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan or Sabah (Places that some of the EYs and their families are planning to go to...I kid you not) And on top of, that the church/EY also arranged to have many of their programs around this time too. Now I don't know about you, but for me this is 'not so wonderful time of the year'. For me, its kind of hectic and tiring. Things to plan and on top of that, I also have to clear off some stuff for my work. So all in all thing get kind of crazy towards the new year.



I recently also just got back from Sabah on a 'holiday' and in mid December, will again go for another 'holiday' in Vietnam. Both occasions, somebody is getting married and I needed to be there. I, in general, do not like to go on holidays. Don't get me wrong, I liked to be in holiday just not that keen to travel. For me, it is more hectic and tiring and at the end of that trip, I ended up a bit poorer and not entirely rested. So what's the big deal with the holiday trips? For me, the ideal holiday would be days off from work, no phone calls, just me and my computer in my house. This is what drives Wan Li up the wall and through the roof. She loves to go on trips and me, well you can see how this can be a problem. So in a holiday, it is either she gets rested and I got stressed or I get rested and she gets stressed. Haiz...



So people, here is a thought/question or two...Do you like to go on a holiday? What is your ideal holiday? Do give a shout out either in the comments box or the chat box.



Katan

PS: Also added a poll, let's do it the democratic way...and vote!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

travelling shud be relaxing n fun one :P
bring along ur laptop the next time you travel :)'li yien