Friday, December 19, 2008

Nasi ganja anyone?

Yesterday, a few of the youths went for something called nasi ganja. The idea was from Jennifer. And the plan was by Clarence. Being innocent, the other youths followed. The innocence ones were Amelia Ling, Kar Men, Vincent, Glenn, Andrew and Adrian Goh. So there they were, waiting to take away the nasi ganja. Unfortunately, some unforeseen situation occurred. Anyway, we managed to have our nasi ganja. After going back to church, Clarence and Andrew went out to "da bao" some drinks. According to the nasi ganja planner, Clarence Choong, he said that it's super spicy and we need loads of liquid. As far as all of us know, the planner isn't good with chilli. But, he insisted that he could finish it all and we should not insult him. Okay, so the others (except Vincent) started eating while waiting for the drinks to be back. You will be laughing out loud when you see the expressions when they're eating the so called nasi ganja (without ganja).

~Jenn: "Aarr!!! Very "lat" ar!!!"~

~Andrew: "Don't take my photo la. I look so ugly when I'm eating this."~

~Clarence: "Hmph! Don't insult me! I can eat wan okay! (sittt... sittt.. very "lat ar"!)~

~Adrian: "I'm gonna finish this!! Eat faster.. faster.. faster!! It costs me RM4.20 ar! Must finish!"~

~Glenn: "Water!!! No water? Ice only? Okay lar!!! Ice!! ICE!!!"~

~Amelia: "Aiyo.. I tomorrow no voice to sing lor. I can't feel anything already."~

~Vincent: "My taste buds are all gone. I can't feel anything and my stomach's burning!!! Can't believe that I need to spent money to torture my taste buds. Haiz.."~

~Jenn: "My stomach is burning too. But I need to pose better cause it will be up the blog. Hehe.."~

These are some looks of eating nasi ganja. Why do they name it nasi ganja if there isn't any. Weird.. If any of you are interested in this, kindly visit the shop. For more details, ask the planner. :P

No comments: