Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thee Shalt Lead Thy Path

Dedicated to the 1991 babies. =)

And it's down to this 36 hours. We've all been working so hard for this. May the purpose be to make our parents proud, self-content, or simply for a brighter future, but deep down we know that whether we went all out? Or are we simply just taking another exam which is insignificant.

Personally, exams are very important to me. For a brighter future, for self-content, and ultimately, how the society would judge me. But during the past two years, I learnt something very important, which is those whom are weak in studies are not definitely weak in their personality. And those whom are OWNING in their academic achievements might not be as goody-goody as you think. It's so sad that the society would judge them because of their academic achievements, rather than knowing them personally and finding out their gifts. God made each one of us in the likeness of God, but yet neither of us are perfect. ADMIT IT!

This post basically is just to comfort you all concerning our SPM results, which is hours away. Nervous? Anxious? What for? When it is all said and done. There's no point regretting. But one thing that we need to bear in mind is that, no matter what our results is, its never by mistake or by accident. I know it is easier said than done, as I'm in the same shoe as you all. I'm alot nervous than u all think I am. Physically im going out every night meeting up with friends, BONDING and all.hehe... But honestly I am nervous, and I pray to God to give me the peace of mind. It is not by coincidence that we are here as God already has a plan for each and everyone of us even before we were conceived in our mother's womb. Whatever your results may be, there's always a blessing in disguise. I'm speaking from experience.haha..



' "For I have plans for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." '

Jeremiah 29:11


Do trust in the Lord. I'm struggling with it too, but yet i acknowledge that the Lord has great plans for all of us. Good luck to my fellow 1991 babies. Do update each other on your results. =)


' In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. '

Proverbs 3:6



thy frog

1 comment:

wadefish said...

im not sure about "blessing in disguise". i dont think evil should be attributed to God, since each of us have our own self-determining freedom. which means we're the ultimate explanation for our actions. it's an Augustinian view that there is a divine purpose for everything that happens, including bad, evil things, which wasn't a view which the postapostolic fathers held. i suppose i should blog about this.. still in the process of reading the book though..