Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Birthday Time!!!

It's been a long while since we had our birthday posts. This is what you get when you put some one like me in charge of the blog postings. People, I don't even celebrate my wife's birthday (do she knows I love her....) should be a clue to you fellows that putting me in charge of birthday postings is a no no.

This time round, somebody (your sister, in case you want to get back at) reminded (requested) me to do a birtday posting. So here we go....

Today, we celebrate the birth of our twins in the EY (BTW we do kind of have a lot of twins in EY. Do you fellas know how many pairs? I counted 3...you?) They are Mr Henry and Miss Rachel....So dude and dudette, heres a Happy Birthday to the both of you where ever since you shared a same birthday, I guess you will also have to share the same birthday posts, birthday angpows, cakes and etc....

What's a birthday post without pictures....so here you go....(again, its your sister's idea...I am just following instructions...)

Mr Henry Chow...


Miss Rachel Chow...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

(Happy Birthday la...dun und webdings ar?)



No comments: