Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Bukit Merah Trip Postponed T.T

Latest update on our Bukit Merah trip,I am so sorry that we have to postpone the trip because on the same day we will be having an Easter Outreach in Elim church..Sob Sob. If you guys realise I used the word "postpone" not cancel,hehe, meaning we will still have it but not this Sat. We will postpone it to somewhere in June during school holidays, so that you guys can enjoy more and invite more friends to come..:)(Check blog for latest update on this trip)

Since I am going to post this, so just take this time to promo a bit about our Easter Outreach this Sat. This group of people from Gospel Hall KL will be presenting a musical outreach entitled "I Know My Redeemer Lives". It will start at 8pm, so again, if you are coming pls invite your friends as well.OK?

p/s: No EY this Sat(24 April 2010).

Cheers

Rick

1 comment:

tu xin said...

eh, can postpone until I'm back ar? I'll be back early May!