Wednesday, June 30, 2010

All Glory To God!!!

A big thank you for the Korean group in blessing so many of us through that wonderful night. Indeed, all glory and honour to God!

What touched me the most on that night is actually to see and experience the passion and fire burning deep in their heart for the Lord Jesus Christ. I do not pray that I will be as talented as them or as handsome as them   (just as most of the gals commented of the Korean guys) but all I would ever ask for is the same passion and fire to be in my heart that I will not be ashamed to proclaim His words to the world outside.

Well for those who did not come...here are some of the photos taken that night.


Dinner with the Korean Team in Kim Bali

People start filling up the hall

Saxophone solo

The team leading in worship



Busy packing and supporting the Korean Football Team


It's time to go home...:(

The hall was left empty with only two football die hard fans..
Anyone can recognise them?

Rick

No comments: