Monday, June 7, 2010

What is Your ‘5 loaves and 2 fishes’



After watching this video, I started to question myself, what had I done with my ‘5 loaves and 2 fishes’. Had I been keeping them to myself fearing that they are too small to make a difference or having not enough faith in Him? All I can say is that, a little bit of both.

But the Lord proved me wrong. All that the boy offered were just ‘5 loaves and 2 fishes’ but there were thousands to feed. Never in his mind that those would be significant for that great number. Because of faith, Jesus used that for thousands in hunger. For me that is simply amazing.

There is no gift too small. All He ever asked for is that you to surrender all you have to Him and trust in Him.

So now, are you willing to offer up your ‘5 loaves and 2 fishes’ to Him?

The Master needs what you have to offer,
No matter if you think it’s small;
His work on earth is done through His children,
So give Him your best, give your all. —Hess

(Video posted by www.ymiblogging.org)

 Rick

No comments: