Monday, July 12, 2010

Alrightttt...Hong Kong strikes!

No no I'm not referring to my other half here okay. I'm talking about the group of Hongkies who are already here in our church!...and apologies, that was an insider's joke.

If I am not mistaken, there was a group of Hongkies from Soccer for Christ who went for an exposure trip to Ipoh last year and we hosted them for a week. I think the picture of Kim Chi Chun holding hands with he-who-shall-not-be-named was taken during that very event last year! This year, it's happening again. And NO, I'm not talking about the hand holding thingy lahh. I meant the former.

In order to be friendly to our guests,we'll be having a potbless this coming Thursday (July 15) and maybe a short presentation after that. Good mixture of local foods (which hopefully I'll be able to get it in time) and a fun group of jokers plus some nice visitors from the land of TVB dramas, Ip Man and the likes, and terribly polluted air. What's a better way to chill after a tough day at work or school?


Alright, advertisement time's over. Got to get back to work..then again, bosses are not in. Anyway, 7pm this Thursday in our great big hall. No need to bring anything (of course, if you insist, bring some nice kuih muih), just bring yourself. So come and be friendly :)

cheers,
camera

p/s: and let me take some pictures of and for you!



No comments: