Wednesday, August 25, 2010

no one angkat tangan ar?

Okay, so no one angkat tangan for the previous post. It's either no one reads this blog, or they skipped my post (*buat muka masam*) or no one is following the New Testament reading. Well, I hope you will take the effort to do so. Follow the NT reading list, I mean. I'm still doing it and this time around, I'm making sure I'll finish the NT by the end of this year. Janji.

Anyway, my stay is coming to an end in less than 2 weeks and I'm leaving for tanah maple syrup soon. Time flies, eh? 3 1/2 months down the road liao and I really want to thank yous for making my trip back such a wonderful one. Like seriously.

Edit: I wrote that 2 weeks ago and now, I'm leaving in like...10 hours.

It started with the EY caregroup, the time when Bertin and Steven were trying out each other's strength by holding hands. I knew some of you guys by face, like Ah Kai and Ah Qi and knew some slightly better, like Steven and Andrew. A bit janggal at times, but it was all cool. With time, we were soon better friends.

Now, 3 1/2 months on, with my Canto much better and me catching some of you guys' sense of humour, I'll leave with arms high and heart abandoned. I'm telling all of you (I mean, all) now that you have made my holidays rather awesome. God has been graceful and unassuming. Well, God being God. But yeah, thank yous for just being there.

And oh, I'm glad to be your camera...tho a lot of the times, I passed it you guys to take it for yourself :P Learning from Unc. William to pass it on!

Take care, peeps. We'll see each other in a blink of an eye. Time flies!

cheers,
tu xin

p/s: oh Doc and Wan Wai, have a good wedding!

No comments: