Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Birthday to You!

Your trademark action is pulling the skin on your neck, sucking in your tummy and acting cute by frowning and drinking Milo -_-"


I find it hard to comprehend why you love photoshop-ing yourself into some nonsense beast.



Oh dear, I must be crazy not to post this up.


No one has seen you in this light before. *haha* Ladies and gentlemen, this is Matthew with chicken pox :D


Hello Matt,

Im on a quest to post this up for you. Remember the other day I asked you to pose and let me take some shots? Well, someone actually "ordered" me to do so. I cannot tell you who that person is because her surname is almost the same as mine except hers doesnt have the letter "G" at the end.

By the way, I used Jalan LaBrooy today and I was so proud of you. I mean, how many people have a street of their own? Sometimes when people park in the middle of the road, I'll scoff saying, "Wah, your grandfather's road meh?" Lucky for you Matt, because if someone says this to you, you can take out your IC and show them you're a LaBrooy. Hence, that is really your road. You can even roll around the road and no one can drag you to the police station :P

Ok, Im crapping. Im really sleepy but no matter what, I must post this up, as I've promised the girl with the missing "G" in her surname. So, do you walk to Sunway Pyramid everyday? I mean, if my college is so near to a shopping mall, my dad would be so broke, he has to sell my brother off. Nah, just joking. He would rather sell me off, afterall Im the one giving away all his bucks.

One more paragraph and Im done. Did anyone ask you what you are? You're not Indian. And you're not Malay. Obviously you're not Chinese. Does that make you a Lain-Lain? *hehe* Im just curious.


Lastly, have a BLESSED BIRTHDAY Matt!
:)

No comments: