Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here's the second batch, as I've promised.


Ah Qi: BGR is so exciting! i'm so looking forward to it!!!!!
Janice: ahh yeah, like me too!


Fei Wong presenting the characteristics of his perfect girlfriend.



"Charming, pretty, sensitive, loyal, not too clingy, protective and obedient." Aiyo, no one is perfect lah.


Then we had our little farewell party, which started with Daphne's..dress up session.


She was already in despair before we gave her the costume.


"Don't touch my octopus, I'll fight you! GRRR! "


"CHARGE!!!" Yeah man, charge on, Daphne!


Makan session like everyone usual party and we had pretty cool foods. We had Nachos and 2 types of dips..and the entire youth crowding around them.


Here's a smarter girl who sat outside the crowd, savouring her Nachos (which was undoubtedly skillfully nicked from the table) before anyone charges her.


Natural posers.

I'll pose up more random photos, so look out for it.

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Wish I was there during the BGR session.