Saturday, June 28, 2008

When silence falls

When silence falls...what do we do? We make more noise of course! But with our brothers and sisters leaving us, they leave holes for silence to creep in. So we bid adieu to brother Clarence, Lap Fong (pardon my spelling), sister Daphne and Wan Sian...not to leave out our brother Cheng Fai.

Here's the first batch of photos:


our "oh i think i'm so cool" brother Clarence with his oh-so-cool pose. haha.


brother Kian Aun says: "Hebrews 5:12a - You are like babies who need milk and cannot eat solid food. So Clarence, you drink milk and grow up!"


brother Clarence: "Oh milk? I love it! Yumm!"


Watch me suck! Haha okay that sounded bad.


*burp* after a round of milk, the raja semalam was serenaded by very patriotic people who sang Negaraku beautifully.


moments of truth?


brother Clarence: "I'll not cry *bites lip hard*"


I'm sexay, I know.


I'm cute, I know that too.


brother Kian Aun: "Check out my pose dudettes. Clarence, no way you can do that!"





That's all folks, at least for the time being. The next batch of pictures will be up..soon!

No comments: