Friday, August 22, 2008

Buat julung-julung kalinya...

Should you not understand simple malay, the title means "For the first time.."

So the Elim Youths said hello to their first ever EY care group...well, the first ever for all except for dinosaur aged sapiens amongst them (i.e. Mr Katan).

As an active observer, I noticed they had lots of good foods on the table. They also had some dirty time with their naughty fingers getting stuck in places it shouldn't (i.e. the mouth. Don't think of anywhere else.). I noticed something weird though. They had this really tough looking orange fish which could not be killed though it was whacked n-times by the youths while they were struggling in giving thanks.


Oh they had some really rowdy singing cum guitar playing session. I think they called it jamming? There was these bunch of rowdy guys saying "yeah yeah" in very constipation-inducing voice. One guy even had the passing motion pose! Twas' a pity I didn't catch that. Then they shouted "Amani amani..?" like it was time for armaggedon!



All said..I will give you proofs.



I think that's how he said Hello to CG.


OH DID I TELL YOU about the PREGNANT GUY??? THERE THERE THERE!!!



And there's the guy who started all those gruesome whackings. Me thinks he was praying for the fish to stay tough.


And she went and laugh at him pulak. Sigh teenagers are getting heartless these days.

Ahhh there, let me show you the yeah-yeah-constipation-inducing-voice gang. They looked every inch the yeah-yeah-constipation-inducing-voice boys.

For a period of time, a young lad and a young lass with the just-do-it spirit tried to kick down a goat-lookalike guy...for reasons only the goat know.

They must have thought, "This is a tough goat butt to crack!"


Lad: Well if I can't kick nor crack his butt, maybe I can climb over.

He seemed to be disapproving with everyone's treatment of the poor fish, what with that frown. Hrmphhh....

Someone needs to tell this young lady over here. Lady, take it slow! Even the prayer of a righteous won't be effective if you hit it like that! Any takers to be that someone, anyone?

I think the lady heard me screaming at her, because after that she tried to make peace by kissing the fish. Yucks, bad taste lady.

Sigh. My sympathy went all out for the orange fish (they call it Nemo?). It could only look dolefully to heaven, hoping to cross over.

As if its fate wasn't bad enough, this guy had to go and lean on him...

..and do his "yeah yeah"s.

Then the poor fish was forgotten and everyone went to pray. But wait, what's with the evil grin on that white face and face?

Righhhtt...it was time for fingers to get naughty.

And she had to scream out loud!

From naughty fingers, they moved on to crazy strummings, crazy songs and passing motion poses.





There you are guys..and girls. CG EY buat julung-julung kalinya, presented to you in photos.

You might have guessed it, "I" am the camera :)

*Sorry for the not-too-much-sense post, but it's 1 am now. I'm not supposed to be senseful.

Julung-julung kali CG was fun, in my humble opinion, and worth taking on. What say you?

No comments: