Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mission Trip is a Go!!!


This is it, folks. The mission trip is a go! After the countless practices, prayer times and worship together, we now embark on this mission trip. Though only a small number of us are going but I am of the opinion that this is not the group's mission trip but rather the whole EY and even the whole Elim's team. Just as not all of us can be preachers or teachers, so we all also cannot participate in the more direct way but we all can still participate. All of us can commit to a few minutes of our time to pray for this mission trip. Cause let's face it, we cannot really do anything on our own strength and wisdom. We cannot really fight this battle with our resources and talents. We need HIS help, and this is where we all can contribute. Let's pray people...


'For everytime I pray, I move the hands of God, my prayer does the things my hands cannot do...'

Our Schedule:

Wednesday 18/03/09
Departure (AK 954) 1340
Arrival Jakarta 1510
Depart for mission trip in a village

Thursday 19/03/09
Kid Games Training
Village Community Work

Friday 20/03/09
Kids Games
School Prayer Service
Fellowship with Futsal Team
City Prayer Meeting

Saturday 21/03/09
Free Time, Sight Seeing Tour of Jakarta
Max 7 Basket Final

Sunday 22/03/09
Sunday Service (William – Message)
Depature (AK 955) Jakarta 1510
Arrival LCCT 1810


THE TEAM MEMBERS

Katan

PS: Team Members, I tried my best the find the most 'yeng' pictures that I have...

No comments: