Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Youth Camp 09 ~ Things to Bring

Ok, folks as requested by the camp committee...I am posting this up to remind you all what to bring for the camp. Looking at the list (BTW, I am using the exact words that the camp committee passed to me...) I felt, I needed to explain further, just in case...

  1. Slippers, sport shoes ~ It means just that, bring your shoes. You can go barefoot, high heels, sandals, etc.
  2. Toiletries ~ Again it also means what it says. Whatever you need to do your 'business' in the toilet. Bring it. Dental floss, toothbrush, soap, shampoo, night light, whatever your fancy. The camp committee also don't quite care if you brushes your teeth. So if you want, skip four days of brushing...save water...just don't exhale at my face...
  3. Playing Clothes-Dark Colour Extra ~ Well, it also means bring adequate change of clothes for a 4 days 3 nights camp plus additional clothes whereby you are expected to get wet. So some dark colour clothes would be ideal. Again, you can also bring only a set, its a CHO?CE!!!
  4. Bible ~ If you have, bring.
  5. Stationary ~ Pens, pencils, and whatever stuff you all now stuff into your pencil cases.
  6. Medicine (If you are sick) ~ Well, I am guessing here, it will be the medicine that you have to take or you are already on. Example, some of the committee are already on some meds, if she/he don't take those, she/he will go ...shall we say...no normal...wink wink...
  7. My additional stuff ~ Wanted to add this in, bring your common sense (brain). I know it is after the exams, but bring it along just in case. Never know when you might need it...
Katan

1 comment:

Tsuey said...

Hey guys, won't be there for the camp but you're all in my prayers :)

May God show to you that He is God. Have a good fun time!